Why We’re Different
Longstanding Commitment to the Highest Standards
We have believed in fiduciary standards, open architecture, and fee-based revenue from the very beginning in 1995.
We strive to provide unbiased advice in your best interests. We have no proprietary products to sell. As needed or requested by a client, we may provide referrals to other professionals such as legal counsel, insurance brokers or accountants. However, we have no financial interest as a result of such a referral. For example, if our analysis indicates that you need more insurance, we do not accept a commission or referral fee from the insurance broker.
Size & Experience
We achieve many advantages as a large and established RIA:
- Deep team of talented client-facing personnel with diverse backgrounds
- Investment and risk management process created by individuals with institutional backgrounds in risk management
- Advanced software for trading, rebalancing, risk management, and client reporting
- Ability to meet with senior portfolio managers of every strategy that we invest in
- Lower transaction fees and attractive margin rates at primary custodians
- Use of institutional share classes that never pay loads and have the lowest expense ratio possible
A Comprehensive Advisor
Investing is only one aspect of what we do. Our expertise is in proper asset allocation, financial planning, and wealth management. We do not have any limitations on phone calls or meetings, and, as our client, you should never feel like any question is too small for us to help you with.
Advisors Align with You
Our compensation structure discourages salesmanship, encourages advisors to assist any client of the firm who is in need of their expertise, and prioritizes client service over ‘winning’ new business. Meet our team here.